Monday, August 4, 2008

Tagged - 2 Things

TAG - YOU'RE IT! I've been tagged by several people now, so...

Two names you go by:
1. Bonny
2. Mommy (or any form thereof)

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Glasses
2. Sandals

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. My van battery to work
2. A steady paycheck

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Katie
2. Emily (that's right girls, pressure!) :)

Two things you did last night:
1. Played games with my husband and brother
2. Put a post on my blog about my father in law

Two things you ate today:
1. Chicken enchiladas
2. Jelly Bellies

Two people you last talked to:
1. Rick
2. Anneliese

Two things you are doing tomorrow
1. Going to visit grandmas
2. Going to an Enrichment party

Two longest car rides:
1. Utah to St. Louis
2. Utah to North Dakota

Two favorite beverages:
1. Chocolate milk
2. Apple juice

2 comments:

Monica Mary said...

I always think these are so fun to read. Yours proved to be fun as well. :)

Sam and Emily Grindstaff said...

I've answered your tag