Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mamma Mia!

I found a new favorite movie for awhile. I know, I know, the morals are a little lose for my taste, but I generally just wanted to dance and sing along. I felt happy. I think I smiled almost the whole movie. I went with my Mom and afterward I said we needed to make some funky outfits and find a place to use them because I think those ladies had WAY more fun than we ever do! Plus it would be good exercise. I need to learn my Abba better, but as soon as I do, I will be singing along.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I loved it too!!! I love ABBA! it was fun to know all the songs before I had ever seen the movie. I sang right along too :)

Sam and Emily Grindstaff said...

ABBA is the best. It is the best to sing along with while you are doing stuff around the house.

crystal said...

I love the music! I really need to get the CD!