Thursday, August 14, 2008

Funny Discussion

Annie is dong much better on potty training, but still having the occasional accident. So, the kids were getting in the tub the other day and Anneliese runs to the potty to go. She came back naked and said, "I have a big butt!" She was proud of that. :) Then Carlyn says, "No you don't. You are just a little girl. You have a little butt." They argue back and forth like that for a minute and then the comparisons start. Carlyn says, "I have the bigger butt because I'm bigger. Annie has a big butt, but smaller than mine. Darren is the littlest because he's just a baby." I'm nearly laughing my head off at this whole conversation and praying the whole time that my butt won't come into comparison. :) I can just imagine what they would say. Oh to be a kid and wish for a big butt!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

So so funny! Thanks for the laugh!

The Wessman Family said...

That's great! Kids are fabulous:)

Monica Mary said...

Hilarious! I love it.

Anne-Marie said...

I wish I could casually banter about the ample size of my bottom-so funny!