Friday, August 1, 2008

My Annie Bear

Pretend this was posted yesterday because I wanted it posted in July. I wanted to do a tribute to my cute little stinker, Anneliese. I started looking through the pictures and darn, she is just a cute kid :) She was a bit of a surprise, being born only 20 months after her sister, but they've always been best friends and she was just such a pleasant baby. She's got a lot of attitude for a little soul. She's also always been a Mommy's girl and still is, though she really loves Daddy now too. She loves to smile, sing, read books, play in the water, slide, ride on the motorcycle with Daddy, make Darren laugh, & do anything Carlyn does.


This is a funny picture, but this is my first glimpse of my little imp.Wasn't she just a doll? (she still is)

We went to Chuck E Cheese's for her 1st birthday
Here is her party, she loved the cake
2nd birthday-our little princess
3rd birthday-She was so excited to wake up to a decorated bedroom. I love you Anneliese. Here are some other pictures I just love.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

What a sweet little girl. I love that you decorated her room on her birthday. That is a great idea!

crystal said...

So Cute! Happy Birthday :)

Monica Mary said...

Oh! Good idea and the room decor. I think I'll steal that one for Dallas this year-he'll love it!

Anne-Marie said...

My Mom use to decorate my room for a few special birthdays. They were my most memorable. What a darling girl!