Monday, July 21, 2008

Playdough & Super Saturday

Anneleise got this playdough octopus for her birthday and I wasn't brave enough to use it with cousins around. I pulled it out the other day though and the girls had a ball. My brother Mathew and I played along with them. It was actually quite stress relieving.




Saturday was our ward's Super Saturday. I made this FHE board. I love it and I am very excited to have it. My SIL Katie went with me and I was so happy to have her there. She made a board too and we had fun chatting and having lunch without the kids. I couldn't wait to hang it up when I got home. The girls love it because the can help assign names.

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I love that fhe board. I've been wanting to make one, but I hate doing crafts unless forced to (like enrichment). Good for you.

crystal said...

Very cute, I love it!

Katie said...

Thanks for inviting me along to the super saturday. I can't wait to get mine mounted. Playdough's not that bad. I usually get it out when we have friends over. Joyschool states that it has a "calming influence." I have a good recipe and the kids love to choose the color.