Friday, July 18, 2008

Dead Battery and Spilled Spaghettios

Yesterday morning we were going to go visit my grandma with my siblings and mom and my van wouldn't start. Rick jumped it with him truck and we left. Then we had to use my mom's van to jump it again. The kids kept begging to go places, but I didn't dare go anywhere else. I got home and Rick hooked it up to a battery charger at our house. Ugh. Frustrating but not the end of the world. Then I was making lunch for the kiddies and the spaghettios can fell off the counter and splattered ALL OVER! It was on the ceiling and just about everywhere in the kitchen. It was more than I could handle at that point and I had Rick come and clean it for me. He thought it was a great laugh. I didn't. Oh well. I should have taken pictures, but I didn't think of it then. Its a good thing I'm not a drinker because I needed a stiff drink last night. I settled for a root beer with dinner. My battery still won't take a charge so we'll probably have to replace it. Oh well.

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Spaghettios are a bugger to clean up. Good call on the root beer.