Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Busy Saturday

Not last weekend, but the one before we had a primary party, visited Grandma, went 4 wheeling with Rick's sister, Belinda, and went to my cousin's wedding reception all in one day. We had a blast. But we were sure ready for bed that night!Here is Carlyn with Aunt Bee. The helmets were so funny because they were so huge on the girls and tight on me and Rick. We weren't very smart and had shorts on too.
Annie couldn't stand up on her own, the helmet was so heavy. :)
I think Carlyn was not wanting to be done and that's why the sad face, because she was grinning the rest of the time. Rick even took Darren out for a slow ride and he loved it. He kept grunting and reaching for Rick when he took the girls out. Rick took me for a ride too. We were really dirty so we stopped at Belinda's house to freshen up for the wedding. You'd never have known we'd just been riding 4 wheelers.


It was really fun to see my cousin and his cute bride. I'd never met her. I also loved seeing his family who is mostly from out of state. Annie really enjoyed the cupcakes and otter pops. She must have had 4 otter pops. It was at a house and they had a toy that spins you around and around. Carlyn came to me and said, "Mom, I don't feel so good." I asked if she ate any of the sandwiches and she said no, just the cupcakes and then spun around a lot. I told her to stop spinning and eat a sandwich and she said, "Yeah, I think that's a good idea. You are so smart, Mom." What a kid!

No comments: