Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cousins

My sister Emily and her kids are here from Texas. It feels pretty cool to them, but I think its plenty hot. I'd never met my niece, Samantha, since she was born in February (on Valentine's Day & 3 days before my birthday.) She is so cute and chubby. We are happy to meet her. Because they were at my parent's house, the kids and I went down Thursday. We had fun visiting. They played on the swings, in the water, and we all went to a ward party and to see Wall E. The kids were all getting along pretty well, so we stayed over and came home Sunday evening. We really missed Rick by then. Charlotte, Evynn, & Darren in the baby pool. They had a slip and slide set up too.
Annie, Emily, Samantha, Caleb, Charlotte, & Carlyn reading bedtime stories.

Annie, Charlotte, Caleb, Carlyn, Darren, Jordan, Samantha, & Claire on our porch swing. Its hard to get that many kids happy and smiling at the same time. My brother, Barrett, and his family came from California this week too. They are staying in SL until this weekend and we've seen them twice. Carlyn & Jordan were babies together here in Utah and have a special bond. We did a slip and slide & kiddie pool here today and had a blast.

No comments: