Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Father's Day & Camping

I haven't put a post up for a long time because when I tried to do the pictures of this the first time the pictures wouldn't work and I've been busy since then. I want to dedicate this post to the Best Dad in the World. Argue if you must, but you'll be wrong. :) The kids and I just love him to death and love spending time with him. This is one of the times we had fun playing on our bed in the morning. The kids don't care what they are doing with him, as long as he's there. I know its belated, Rick, but we love you so much. Happy Father's Day!!! Father's Day weekend we went camping with my family. It was fun but crazy. We went to a campground near Huntington, UT. It was a lot of work for a 1 night stay, and we stayed until late the 2nd day. Darren & Annie both cried a couple times in the night and it was a long night for me. Rick slept right through it and didn't hear a thing. :)
This is D just before 6 am. He woke up and would not go to sleep. It is off the highway and everytime a vehicle drove past he'd sit up and say "up." Not fun, but he was really cute. Rick got up about then and I put D in his sleeping bag. He fell asleep soon and it was cute.
My clever Mom made up a song for the kids to sing to their "Pops" for Father's Day and then they gave their Dad & Grandpa soda pop, pop tarts, & popcorn. It was so cute. I don't know if you can tell, but the kids were so dirty at this point. Their clothes are caked in dirt. You should have seen them at 8 that night. Just dirt from head to toe. We washed them off and changed them before we left. It was really fun to go camping for the first time this year.

No comments: