Wednesday, July 2, 2008

First Haircut

Be patient with me. I haven't been on in a long time and I'm way behind on posts. I have several here. Thanks for reading and spread them out if you have to :)

Here is baby D. His hair hanging in his eyes and over his ears. You can't see it well, but it was driving me crazy. It flips over his ears like Rick's when it gets too long. So I braved it tonight and cut his hair. Myself. I put him in his highchair and put on the Wiggles. He was great until I started trying to get it straighter. It isn't perfect, but he's 10 1/2 months old. I feel pretty good about what I did! Here is the before picture...And the after picture. He wouldn't hold still for the picture, but you can see it isn't in his eyes or over his ears. Mission accomplished. :) I'm surprised how well he did. What a good boy!
Anneliese had a little mullet going on because her hair grows faster in the back and not much on top. It was driving me nuts so I decided to cut it. I was sad to lose the long curls, but it still curled up nicely. I hope the top will start growing sometime too. She is the one who chose the Wiggles and sat great except when I stood in front of her to try to get it even.

2 comments:

The Wessman Family said...

Lots of posts! I am behind too. Maybe today I'll get caught up:) I am impressed with the haircuts! You did well...

Anne-Marie said...

I'm amazed at how much your kids all look alike. I mean, I guess they should, but mine don't.