Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Things Kids Say

Annie to Darren: Darren no swiping. Darren no swiping. Darren NO Swiping!

Carlyn to Mommy: Mommy, I love you past death. :)

Annie to Daddy playing World of Warcraft: Look, dat's your fire horse. Oh, you dead. You dead!

Carlyn to Annie: If you keep doing that, I'm going to take it away and you will have a time-out.

Carlyn to Mommy: Mommy, you are my favorite Mommy. Today I love you the most.

Annie to Mommy: No, I want Daddy. I want Daddy! (Usually the biggest Mommy's girl until bedtime!)

Darren to Mommy: Mama, wan Mama. (After being told grandma or mama was coming to visit today. It was so cute!)

Carlyn to Darren: Darren, you are giving me a headache. (In her defense, the boy is noisy and could give anyone a headache!)

Carlyn to Mommy: I wish we had enough money to go to Disneyland everyday.

I know Annie says funny things all the time, but I can't remember them. Oh well.

1 comment:

L said...

I love it when kids copy their parents... so cute, even when it's not the things you want them to be copying!