Monday, December 1, 2008

Hubby Tag Post

What is your husband’s name? Richard Tracy
How long did you date? Only about 6 months before getting married.
How old is he? 36
Who eats sweets? Definitely Rick. Even more than my sister, he's the worst candy fiend ever! Even our 1 year old knows about his candy drawer
Who said I love you first? Rick. I was in denial. I was scared and didn't want to admit it.
Who is taller? Rick
Who can sing better? Me, though Rick is so much better than when we met
Who is smarter? Well, I have the degree, but Rick knows about a lot more stuff
Who does the laundry? I probably do more, but he does some. He helps carry it down or throws in a load. I almost always put it in the dryer and put away.
Who pays the bills? Usually me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Rick, though I prefer it, I'm on the side closest to the door. More convenient when nursing a baby, though we could switch back for a few more months...
Who mows the lawn? Not our strong point. Rick usually does, but I have a few times
Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but Rick will help if I ask him to. He does more now than normal since smells bother me so much
Who drives? We both do. It just depends.
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Me, but Rick would probably say its him. We're both stubborn when we want to be
Who kissed who first? Rick tried, was denied, tried, was denied, then stopped trying, so I had to ask him when he was going to kiss me after that. I told you I was scared
Who asked who out first? Rick. I was hesitant to meet. We met online and he didn't even have a picture up.
Who wears the pants? Rick, though I like to think I do
Friends who should do this: All of them! Family too!

No comments: