Sunday, December 21, 2008

Funny Christmas Conversations

Mommy: Annie what do you want from Santa for Christmas?
Annie: A huge box of crayons.
Mommy: I'm so sorry honey, you've colored on too many things. I'm going to tell Santa you can't have crayons. (My piano was the worst. I forced myself to stay calm. I was really mad!)
Annie: Well, then maybe lip gloss. *pause* And nose gloss.
Carlyn and Mommy laughed for a long time after that.

Mommy: Great Grandma gave you $5 for Christmas. Do you think you'd like to save it or should I buy you a present with it?
Carlyn: (after thinking) I want a present. (Then a minute later) No, Mommy. I'd like to buy a present for Anneliese with it.
This is one of those times you treasure as a parent. SO SWEET!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Nose gloss, I love it! Merry Christmas Bonny!

Ryan and Alicia said...

That was so sweet of Carlyn!!! Give her a big hug and tell her she is awesom!

Ryan and Alicia said...

that was supposed to say awesome!

Anne-Marie said...

What a sweet girl she is! Hope you had a great Christmas Bonny & that you are possibly feeling better??