Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Random Pictures

While the men were at the Priesthood session we women went to Training Table. Ok, poor Darren was dragged along. 1 male with 10 females. He grabbed my sweater in the van and hid in it half way and this is what I found when I opened the door. Silly boy! These 2 aren't usually snuggly to each other. Usually it is the opposite. Carlyn was fighting it, but Annie said she just wanted a snuggle. Cute.
Later we went to D's bedroom after hearing his screams. We found Carlyn changing his poopy diaper! She was using a lot of wipes, but was doing a pretty good job. Rick stepped in to finish while I snapped a picture.
This is a typical day with Darren. He fights getting dressed and climbs anything he can.
Carlyn and her friend. Aren't friends great?
This is the kids doting on a little boy I was tending. They just love him. Even Darren.

3 comments:

L said...

What cute pictures! I'm impressed your daughter would attempt a poopy diaper. You are teaching her already to be a great mommy...kudos for sure!

Debbie said...

I love random photos. Your kids are just darling!

Anne-Marie said...

Cute pictures! Wow-Carlyn attempting a poopy. Kanoa wouldn't dare. Maybe that's one of the boy/girl differences.