Friday, October 3, 2008

Anneliese

I had a big duh moment with Annie today. I've been getting frustrated with her for putting her hands in her mouth. I've also been frustrated because she won't eat anything but is always wanting something to eat. Last night she came up at 3 am and said her teeth were bothering her. DUH! I wonder why in the world it didn't occur to me sooner? Its not like I'm a new mother or anything! I guess that it is just easy to forget from one child to the next. I wasn't thinking about molars, but yep, all 4 of them are coming in. Ugh, I can't believe I missed that one.

Ok, speaking of Annie, I have to tell a funny story. On the way home from preschool we were listening to a cd with primary songs and it was "Follow the Prophet." She said she knew it and was singing along. We sang, "follow the prophet, he knows the way," and she gasped and said, "Mom, does he know the way to aunt Belinda's house?" It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing to answer her.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

That is so funny!

Monica Mary said...

So cute. Her personality sounds so much like Preston's. These 2nd children are a mystery to me.