Friday, September 11, 2009

Catching up a little, 3 months old

We sure love our happy baby Charlie. He just turned 3 months old!

This is what happens when you have older sisters. They think you're their little doll.


I love that smile. I could just look at it all day. He laughs now too. So cute!
This cute picture was when we had our neighbor Jax at our house for a couple hours. He loves Thomas too and brought Darren's pillow and blanket out on our floor. Darren didn't want to share, but we talked him into it. They were so cute playing.

I've been trying to be better about things and I've been making my bed. I got on Rick's case one day when he said he'd make it after sleeping later than me and Carlyn said she wanted to make it for me. She did pretty good, but I had to help a little.

Our kids were recently at a doctor's appointment (for a study) where they had to have their blood drawn and then have a shot. The whole appointment took about 3 hours! We decided to take them to Chuck E Cheese's to compensate for the crappy day. It was hard on me too. BTW, if you sign up for the Chuck E Cheese club they give you coupons and it really wasn't much money for us to go. Their favorite is still the carousel.

Darren is absolutely terrified of this truck. It goes up and down. I'll put a video on if I get the time. I might be a mean mom because I thought it was hilarious!

Another ride

Annie looked so big doing this game.

I'd have to say this is Rick's favorite way to work. :)

1 comment:

Nikkel said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun being busy!