Friday, September 11, 2009

Carlyn's First Day of Kindergarten

Carlyn is loving school, but she is having some issues since starting. She's exerting her independence and being really sassy, but I think its from being really tired. Its a lot to get used to.

Carlyn's kindergarten breakfast. This was her request and I was happy to make it. I messed up on dinner though because she wanted lasagna and I didn't have sauce and she told me I messed up her kindergarten day and that I didn't care at all. I reminded her of the breakfast and she later took it back, but it was a really big deal. I'll learn from that mistake.

Just before Daddy took her to school on the motorcycle. He wanted to take her, but I feel like I missed out. I didn't cry this way, but I might have if I'd taken her.
Carlyn, Daixa, and Emma. Three of the several neighborhood kids that are in the same class. Look at those pretty girls!

No comments: