Friday, September 11, 2009

Camping

We went camping about a month ago and these are some of the pictures. We went camping by Heber City and borrowed my parent's tent trailer. I wouldn't have gone and taken Charlie otherwise. We were really lucky that the kids slept really well, but the weather was terrible for the first day and night and half a day, so we stayed an extra day. I always pack way too much so it wasn't a problem. My brother Mathew went with us and we had a great time.
The girls eating at the table.
Charlie weathered it quite well.

Darren and Daddy being goofy.

That is hail on the ground! Our camp chairs were out and Rick and Mathew sprinted to get them under cover of the trailer and got soaking wet. I remembered later that I had ponchos. Oops.

This is my favorite. I just love Carlyn and the expression on her face.

It rained from dinnertime Friday until about noon Saturday with a few breaks in between. Since we didn't get to have our smore's the night before we snuck out during one of the breaks and had dessert for breakfast. It was great.

While Rick, Mathew, and I played a game we gave the kids cards and they "played" a game of their own. It was really cute and they did pretty well being cooped up.

No comments: