Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pregnancy, Props, and a little Misc

Well, I was feeling excited that I was almost half way done with my pregnancy. As of Monday I thought I was 19 weeks. When I got the dr office Monday afternoon, in a horrible snowstorm I might add, my dr told me that I'm really two weeks behind. I know its not that big of a deal, but the last two weeks I'm pregnant I know I'll be wishing I could really have been done already. I also can't seem to kick this sinus garbage that I have going on. For some reason its worse when I'm pregnant. I hope I pull out of it soon.

I had 2 really good customer service experiences today. The first was that I went to Harmon's for groceries. Actually, I go there specifically because I know I'll have good customer service there and I can drive up and they'll load my groceries. Even Albertson's or Smith's employees just look at you like you're crazy most of the time when you ask and forget it at Walmart.

The other was that I went through the drive through at my credit union and made a deposit. As a afterthought I asked if they had a calendar. She said yes, but she couldn't put it is the tube at the drive through. I said thanks and I'd run in for it. I don't know if she could tell I was sick or was just nice, but she ran it out to me and brought me an extra one too. So nice and above what she needed to do.

When I got home from the store today the girls were playing hospital. I heard one say, "Okay patient, I'm going downstairs now. I'll come back later to check on you." So cute.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

When your pregnant, two weeks can seem like two months. I would feel the same way you do about it! I'm sorry!