Friday, January 23, 2009

Oh, my kids

I was doing Carlyn's hair the other day and I use Infusium 23 to brush out the snarls, then I use water and sometimes gel while doing it and hairspray at the end. I sprayed her hair with water and she said, "What are you spraying on my hair?" "Water." "Oh, if it was confusion or hair spray you'd better warn me." I laughed so hard imagining me spraying confusion on her. :)

Annie says nearly every day, "Mom. We should go to Disneyland today. We should go there everyday."

Annie still has some cute baby words she says. All of a sudden she says three "thflee". So I heard her say, "Nama (her grandma), I'm thflee and a half!"

We were looking at books yesterday and Darren pointed at a sheep and said, "BAAA." Really loud, then said duck as he pointed to one. He hardly repeats words yet though. I'm also trying to teach him that garbage is gross and not to play in and I say "Ka ka." He says, "Da da" back. It cracks us up, everyone except Daddy.

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Oh if we could only go to Disneyland every day!

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

lol cute! your kids are getting so big! It's been too long I think, time to get together again! :) well as soon as my ankle heals I mean :) Thanks for being a great friend Bonny, even tho we don't see you much. I hope you're feeling well.

L said...

I love hearing what our kids will say next. Good job writing down those precious quotes! Can't wait to hear what your baby is:)