Monday, May 26, 2008

Dude on the run...almost

We have now moved into a new phase (well, new with Darren at least!). He is now on the move. He has been slowly crawling for a couple weeks but this last week he kicked it into high gear. If motivated (i.e. open door, I'm not looking, sees my phone, etc.) he starts crawling with a turbo boost. It seems that he doesn't like to hurt his knees and he crawls stink bug style sometimes. He also pushes with one foot underneath him. It is funny to watch him. But I can't get anything done because I'm always stopping him from doing anything dangerous or sweeping his mouth out.




Unlike my girls, he went straight to pulling himself up. This kid seems ready to run. I can't believe how adept he is at pulling himself up and even starting to walk around the furniture. It took a couple months for for the girls to try, they were a lot more cautious.

No comments: