Monday, April 28, 2008

Sleepy head

Do you ever catch your kids sleeping in funny positions or funny places. I do all the time. These are just a few to give you an idea of what its like at our house to find them asleep. D asleep in his crib hunched over his bear.


I would call her Sleeping Beauty, but she insists that she's Snow White.


On the couch cushions on the floor


Annie fell asleep at Marie Callendar's with her head in my hand, but I was feeding the baby so my mom picked her up.

Carlyn pretending to be asleep, but she did sleep here one afternoon

5 comments:

crystal said...

SO cute. Darren is my favorite though...how does he sleep like that? We do need to try another play date sometime!

Sam and Emily Grindstaff said...

I have pictures of Charlotte sleeping in her highchair, and asleep in the stroller with her head leaning on the safety bar, She also fell asleep in the grocery cart.

Caryn said...

The girls are so beautiful! Darren's position is rough! A sleeping pretzel!

Bonny said...

My kids have fallen asleep in many more places, these are just the recent ones. Darren's is what made me post them. He didn't sleep there for long.

Anne-Marie said...

Those are so funny. Especially the baby. Their bodies are like jello.