Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day and more

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


This year I decided to do something. Which is to say, more than my normal dressing with some green on and made a funny lunch for the kiddos. This is green applesauce, green parmesan pasta, and green banana smoothie. Despite its funny look it tasted great. Carlyn thought it was weird but Anneliese thought it was cool!


Here is Carlyn in her green shirt. Annie wouldn't hold still long enough for a good picture and Darren was asleep.
This is a picture following a Daddy-daughter date last Tuesday night. It was the first night of Disney on Ice Princess Wishes, which means cheap tickets. They were too tired to express how much they loved it, but the next day they wouldn't stop talking about it. Annie loved Jasmine and Carlyn loved Belle, of course. Notice that they dressed up for the date, which was their idea.
This is my sweet Darren when he fell asleep on the floor. I was trying to get out the door and laid him down to get the girls coats on and he fell asleep. I hate waking kids up and only do it when necessary. He fell right asleep again in the car. Notice the pair of Annie's pjs that he grabbed and pulled it over his face. I moved them to take the picture. Don't notice the mess on the floor.Why would I take a picture of the phone, tv, laundry basket and a blurry picture? That was our future photographer at work. Carlyn apparently got the camera one day and took about 40 pictures. She did very well for a 4 year old. She took funny pictures, but my favorite is the picture of the inside of a can of cashews!!! What a hoot.



6 comments:

Katie said...

Going green - I like it! My kids thought I lost my mind by making green pancakes. Disney on Ice sounds fun! Your kids are changing so fast and looking so grown up. Cute!

crystal said...

How fun to have a daddy daughter date! Good pictures, Carlyn!

Debbie said...

Loved the photos Bonny. Your kids are too cute. Hope to see you soon!

Anne-Marie said...

Kanoa asked me, "Is the disney princess show for girls, or can boys go too?" I think he really wanted to go, but we've got to pick and choose our shows. What a fun date with Daddy & love the pic of the baby on the floor. Sometimes, I feel like that.

The Wessman Family said...

Ummm...I kind of wanted to go to Pricesses on Ice too:)

Jen said...

Hey! Cache has secretly taken the camera before too and I have to erase tons of random pictures that he took. We have future photographers in our midst :) Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you at the egg hunt... it was crazy! But hopefully we will chat soon. :)