Sunday, February 10, 2008

Quiet, maybe too quiet

Carlyn and Anneliese went to Moroni with my sister, Carisa and her family on Friday afternoon. I cried for awhile and then caught up on housework that has been let go while I've had sick kids. It is now Sunday night and its been so quiet around here! I have Darren still, who cries of course, but is most often a happy baby. Now I'm wondering: What did I ever do with just 1 kid? Darren keeps looking around for them and I'm sure he's missing them due to his cranky temperment when he can't find them. Rick and I have enjoyed it, but we are missing them terribly. Its made me a little sad when I've talked to them on the phone because they are doing great. Annie didn't even let me tell her I loved her before she said, "K. See you Later. Bye." We called too close to bedtime tonight and they were wanting us and Annie was crying. What's worse? I think I'm going to get them tomorrow, but who knows what time? I need to go to the doctor because I think I have pink eye. Its infected and red.

My brother Mathew got engaged to his girlfriend Lindsay last night and we just couldn't be more excited. They are so fun and cute together. We are also waiting patiently (or not so patiently) for my sister Emily's baby. I'd root for her to be born on my birthday next Sunday, but that would just been mean to Emily since she was due on the 8th!

At least its warming up a little bit. That's a plus.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You are brave to send your girls off for a whole weekend! I miss Jordan terribly when she spends the night @ my sister's house which is only 10 min away! Still - I hope you were able to get some rest or get some projects done. :)