Monday, February 11, 2008

All About Me

Thanks to Katie for putting this on her blog. I read yours and Emily's and I decided that while I should be in bed I'm going to answer them :)

1. What time did you get up this morning? Which time? Darren woke up at 2:00, 2:30, 4:30, 6:30, 8:30 and then we finally got up at about 10:00 (remember the girls were at Carisa's
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
3. Last movie you saw in the theater? 27 dresses
4. What is your favorite TV show? I don't watch tv much, but I like Biggest Loser and Don't Forget the Lyrics, and Heroes before this strike
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal. Honey Bunches or Oats with Almonds is my favorite
6. What is your middle name? Ann
7. What food do you dislike? Peppers, onions, anything spicy
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Josh Groban, Awake
9. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Freestar
10. Favorite sandwich? I don't have a particular favorite, but I really like a good chicken salad sandwich. Arby's is great! Or a good french dip.
11. What characteristics do you despise? Egocentric, loud, thinks they are perfect
12. Favorite item of clothing? A new shirt thats really comfy
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Hawaii, Disneyland, Caribbean
14. What color is your bathroom? Bright yellow to match our rubber ducky theme (not my choice or yellow)
15. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't really care about brand names
16. Where would you retire? Murray, UT, but that is subject to change:)
17. Most memorable birthday? My 30th. I was having a hard time turning 3o and Rick knew and sent me to a day spa for a good part of the day to be pampered. It was fabulous!
18. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball
19. Furthest place you are sending this? The world
20. Who do you expect to send this back to you? I don't have any expectations, it just sounded fun
21. Person you expect to send it back first? No idea
22. Favorite saying? "Teach our members that if they have a good, miserable day once in a while, or several in a row, to stand steady and face them. Things will straighten out. There is great purpose in our struggle in life." Boyd K. Packer
23. When is your birthday? February 17th
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
25. What is your shoe size? 8
26. Pets? no, but Carlyn still talks about our dog Cocoa that we had to get rid of over 2 years ago!
27. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher, an astronaut, or a dolphin trainer
28. What are you today? Domestic godess. Ok, maybe more like a domestic disaster some days.
29. What is your favorite candy? Peanut M&Msor turtles
30. Your favorite flower? Purple iris with yellow
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? My birthday. Oh yeah, Valentines and my niece's birth too
32. What church/synagogue do you attend? I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints
33. What are you listening to right now? Rick playing WOW (World of Warcraft)
34. What was the last thing you ate? Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
35. Do you wish on stars? Not really, don't think about it much
37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow
38. What is your pet peeve? People who are rude to you just for being there. As if they are more important. That includes people who are rude when they drive. I also hate people who are unsafe drivers around me. I want to yell that its ok if they kill themselves, but I have 3 beautiful children that I'd rather they didn't kill!
39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister Carisa
40. Do you like the person/people you are sending this to? Duh?
41. Favorite soft drink? A&W or Mug rootbeer
42. Favorite restaurant? Sweet tomatoes and the Old Spaghetti Factory
43. Hair Color? Light Brown
45. Favorite day of the year? Any day I can spend with my whole family. Christmas if I have to pick just one
46. What was your favorite toy as a child? I remember these little block toys my grandparents had that you had a sheet with a picture and you use the pieces to make the picture (it was flat with interlocking pieces). My favorite was Mickey Mouse
47. Summer or winter? Neither, I prefer fall or spring :) I get hold or cold too easy so neither is great
48. Hugs or kisses? Hugs!!!
49. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, but lately I like vanilla a lot more
50. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Of course!
51. When was the last time you cried? Last Saturday
52. What is under your bed? Nothing. The bed is right on the floor
53. Who is the friend you've had the longest? Heather, since elementary
54. What did you do last night? Had a nice steak dinner with my husband at home without girls and we watched Superman Returns
55. Favorite smell? Brownies
56. What are you afraid of? Needles, spiders, mice, the dark, scary movies
57. How many keys on your key ring? 6, (actually I keep my van key seperate) 3 for my house, 1 for Rick's store, 1 for Rick's truck, 1 for my van
58. How many years at your current job? Since I was pregnant 5 years ago because I was so sick I couldn't work
60. How many towns have you lived in? 9 cities, though some weren't very long. Carbondale, Colorado; Salina, UT; Moroni, UT; Kaysville, UT; Odgen, UT; Centerville, UT; SLC, UT; South Jordan, UT (for about a month); Midvale, UT (for about 2 months); Murray, UT
61. Do you make friends easily? Sometimes. I'm kinda shy but when you get me talking its easier
62. How many folks will you send this to? Whoever reads it here

5 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Hey Bonny!

It's great to see you blogging. Your family picture is so cute & little Darren is adorable! We'd love to get together-Kanoa loves Karlyn too!

L said...

Hello! I am so glad you found us and left a message. Your family has grown so much. What adorable kids! I'm excited to keep in touch through blogging. It is so fun! Take care.

Katie said...

Love the list! Hey if you want to add a picture to your blog post there's a little square icon on the same page you type the post. Near the icons for text, color, etc...I think if you roll over it it will say "upload image."

Bonny said...

Thanks Katie for the tip! I'm a newbie at this. Thanks Anne-Marie and Lichelle for saying hi! Its fun to see everyone on here.

The Wessman Family said...

I am happy to see you have a blog! Thanks for commenting on mine--Isn't it fun?