Monday, April 13, 2009

...just waiting

Hey everyone, I have lots to post about: my brother leaving the country to work, Rick's birthday, fun Easter stuff, a trip to my parent's, ear piercing, a new sprinkling system, and a new kitchen faucet. Guess what I'm waiting for? My computer. Rick took my old computer minus hard drive and gave it to my sister who is a teacher, and also has 3 kids in school, and they really needed one. So he's got my hard drive and I'm waiting for a new computer. :) He promised to have it done last week and then he started to work on a few projects around the house (mentioned above), which in all reality are more important than me having a computer, but still...

So here I am doing a quick post to say Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all had a great time. We sure did, but it was pretty laid back. We had a family party with Rick's family last week and then spent some time at my parent's house after that. We had our Easter Funday Saturday waking up early to have the kids look at their baskets followed by our neighborhood egg hunt and breakfast, then naps all around, and worked/played in the yard til it started pouring rain later. We enjoyed a nice relaxing Easter Sunday at church followed by a movie marathon and a yummy dinner of ham and funeral potatoes.

3 comments:

Katie said...

So nice of you to help your sister! I bet she really appreciates it. Exciting that you will have a new computer too. :) We did Easter fun on Saturday and then had a more mellow day Sunday too.

Luke and Alyssa Hudson said...

I thought you were talking about the baby! :) Not having a computer could be just as frustrating though! Good luck :)

marilee said...

Lots going on for you and your family... good luck with everything. I hope that you are feeling good. June is just around the corner!