Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I hate it when that happens

It wasn't enough that Carlyn barfed in the night and then Anneliese early in the morning. Carlyn then had to fall on her face and her teeth (or tooth-we're not sure) went through her lip. She's fine, but it looks bad. They are so hungry and cranky, but don't have an appetite because they feel sick.


Today started the same way. Darren barfed in the night (luckily nobody else.) That wasn't enough and he fell on his face and cut the inside of his upper lip. Carlyn's lip quit bleeding really quickly, but Darren's just kept bleeding and I was trying not to panic. Finally it stopped and he had a huge fat lip and it hurt him to eat baby food, so he just ate a lot of cheerios and nursed a lot. Poor kid. He was so clingy. But that wasn't enough so he pinched his fingers in a door and hurt it worse when he put his weight on it to try to stand up. Luckily it wasn't as bad as it could have been and that was minor.


I'm not complaining though. I could have been much worse and for that I am thankful. Unfortunately, because Carlyn got the attention yesterday and Darren today, Anneliese felt the need to act up and hurt them to get attention. Silly kid. I keep trying to tell her that all she needs to do is come sit on my lap. I hope tomorrow doesn't end up the same as the last two days. :)


On a brighter note, I got my copy of Eclipse today. I hurried and read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn at the end. Then I called my older sister and read it to her in between the chaos. It was fun because we laughed at all the same parts and afterwards we talked about it . I'm finally ready to read the 3rd one again, but if you've read them you may understand what I mean when I say that I've had a very different reaction reading them a second time. I still like them, but I'm not so sure Edward is quite as great as I thought him to be the first time. Just my personal opinion.

5 comments:

Katie said...

So fun and exciting! I agree with your comment about Edward during your second read through. I'm torn but mostly I want Edward and Bella to end up together.

crystal said...

I have only read them once...and i am excited for the next book....and the movie coming out in December!!

Anne-Marie said...

We've had a lot of vomit over here lately as well. It's the worst!

The Wessman Family said...

I'm so sorry--not fun days:(

About Twilight stuff, did I tell you that Mike is going to read Twilight so that we can listen to 2 & 3 on our way to and from Oregon next month? Fun, huh?

Debbie said...

Stomach flu is going around so bad right now. We had it a few weeks ago. I hope they are all feeling better now!
I'm in the middle of the second book right now. They are so good!