Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Annie

My little Annie is now 4 years old. We had a fun day at Lagoon after an unexpected call that morning. We had a blast and I'm still recovering but I wanted to put a quick post about my sweet Ann. She's a hoot when she's not screaming her head off. One of the sweetest things she does is to sing I Love to See the Temple. It is just adorable. She's quite verbose when she wants to be and come up with some really funny things to say. Carlyn was saying something to her yesterday and Annie yelled back, "You're trying to make me be a bad example." Today in the car we didn't hear anything until a loud, "I am not a Mr. Bossy Pants," came from Annie in the backseat. I know she says a ton everyday but Charlie is ready to eat his own arm off so I'd better go feed him. I'll have to post more with some pictures soon.

2 comments:

Ryan and Alicia said...

Happy Birthday Annie!

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

You went to Lagoon with a tiny baby while you're still recovering?!? good for you! Tell mr. bossy pants that I said happy birthday! :) haha she's cute! Are you going to the reunion?